Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:26:43 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Team Fortress 2 (Moderators: Ender, Video_Master)
| | | |-+  Brian_Black Banned- apparently permanently?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Brian_Black Banned- apparently permanently?  ( 2454 )
Brian_Black
Noob

: 5

« : June 23, 2008, 04:45:24 PM »

Hi,

Banned 6/17/08 on Dustbowl 1st section, 2nd cap; attacking ~7:00pm EST
SteamID: 16453951

This hasn't been the first time I've been banned (temporarily) but each time seems to be without any apparent reason.  The only way I was able to find out that it was because I was 'hacking' was from speaking with Shooty McShootigans after being banned.  No warning or kick was given, so I'm afraid I couldn't tell you who it was that banned me.

Immediately before banning, I was playing scout and went through three opposing members and a sentry in short order before being cut down by a second sentry.

Currently Monday June 23, Still banned.

Let me know if I can offer any more details,
Brian Black

Gunner
TE Members
Godlike

: 1155

AOL Instant Messenger - UGSshawn
« #1 : June 23, 2008, 08:58:13 PM »

Brian someone will step up soon and get to the bottom of this for you ...... :cya:

Video_Master
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #2 : June 24, 2008, 07:43:03 AM »

I was the one that banned you this time and I made it a permanent ban.  This was the 3rd or 4th time that you have been banned from our server and no just by me.  That is why it was a permanent.  More then just me have suspected you for aim-botting.  We have had alot of regulars in the server suspect the same thing on you as well from watching you.  You were banned when you immediately went thru 3 or 4 people and then killed a sentry all instantly within about 10 seconds total time while playing as a scout. 

Gunner
TE Members
Godlike

: 1155

AOL Instant Messenger - UGSshawn
« #3 : June 24, 2008, 07:04:10 PM »

Looks like the case is closed

Brian_Black
Noob

« #4 : June 25, 2008, 09:50:17 AM »

Is there any method for me to prove that I don't use an aimbot?  Unfortunately, an aimbot and a spot of good luck can look extremely similar.  I suppose the only thing I could do is beg Shooty and Liquid_Solar to vouch for me, since anything I send you could consider tampered with anyhow. 

In the end, it IS your group's server, I just happen to like playing there.  Me saying I don't cheat really doesn't prove anything, but it keeps my conscience clear.  If anything comes to mind on your end for proving I don't cheat, I'd be happy to oblige. 
Brian_Black
Noob

« #5 : June 27, 2008, 02:00:28 PM »

What signs do I exhibit that suggest that I do aimbot?  Are my statistics skewed (I don't know how to view them) in such a way that aimboting is the only viable method of obtaining them?  It seems to me that aimbotting would be better suited to sniper, not scout. 

Also, (more sidenote really) why am I the only one to be permanently banned?  Any of the other bannings in here, with the exception of one or two pompous asses, have been removed. 
Video_Master
Godlike

« #6 : June 27, 2008, 02:16:40 PM »

You are not the only person that is perma banned.  We have a list of over 20 people on the TF2 server that are perma banned and there are well over 100 on the Gun Game and CS:S Servers.

Brian_Black
Noob

« #7 : June 29, 2008, 03:37:33 PM »

Well, while I'm pleased to make that elite list, what signs do I exhibit of aimbotting?
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #8 : June 29, 2008, 04:14:06 PM »

When the division leader and a founder say it's over, it's over...stop trying.

Brian_Black
Noob

« #9 : July 01, 2008, 08:30:29 PM »

M'kay.  Since all you've got are suspicions I aimbot due to the fact that you can't prove I aimbot, I have suspicions that it's likely that you couldn't deal with the fact that someone could possibly do what I did without botting.  I now feel more sorry with the 20 people on your ban list, since I'm sure some at least, were too good for you too.  Unban me when you all grow a collective set and are ready for more public humiliation.
MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #10 : July 01, 2008, 09:31:19 PM »

Sorry, but thats fucking funny shit Brian!
 :flamed:

Video_Master
Godlike

« #11 : July 02, 2008, 06:52:49 AM »

and this is locked.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: