Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:33:30 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Website Feedback
| | |-+  REMINDER TO CHANGE YOUR SIG FILES!!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: REMINDER TO CHANGE YOUR SIG FILES!!!  ( 1658 )
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 266

Your Moms <3 me

Yahoo Instant Messenger - Hypocrisy71
« : June 06, 2008, 11:42:18 AM »

Those of you with sig files that are calling for your ID and bragging rights on your kills and your bitches in the servers, they reset the stats last night/yesterday so you've gotta log back into the servers and get your new ID inside your sig file...

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #1 : June 06, 2008, 11:46:54 AM »

Everyone's my bitch in gun game!!!

Time to start dedicating myself to gun game again. I am sooooo much better at it than TF2.

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #2 : June 06, 2008, 11:47:57 AM »

hmmm   just checked my sig file and its not workin...  can anyone verify they came back?

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #3 : June 06, 2008, 11:49:24 AM »

SQL errors when I try to see the GG stats.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to MySQL server on ***********(10060) in I:\theelders\hlstats\hlstatsinc\db.inc on line 69
ERROR
Database Error

Server Address: *************
Server Username: *****
Error Diagnostic:
Could not connect to database server. Check that the values of DB_ADDR, DB_USER and DB_PASS in hlstats.php are set correctly.

Server Error: (2003) Can't connect to MySQL server on *********(10060)

Last SQL Query:

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #4 : June 06, 2008, 01:36:33 PM »

The servers are down, read the front page news fool!!!!  :)

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #5 : June 06, 2008, 03:29:38 PM »

yeah.  I posted the reminder... then I checked the rest of the forums, then I saw your post to say it was down, then the sun dawned on marblehead, then I just said F it, they know, shuttup already Hypo, and then you posted for me to shut up.  :)

one big happy circle. :argue:

: [1]  
« previous next »
: