Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:27:17 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Members In-Active Board (Moderator: Gunner)
| | |-+  Not new... not coming back though
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Not new... not coming back though  ( 3986 )
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

: 4390

I know The Elders Rules me!

« : June 05, 2008, 08:11:08 PM »

Hey guys I figured this was probably the best place to chat it up... if not move it plz. Just figured I'd say Hi and let you guys know whats going on with me. Well April 13th I got my first ever litter of baby boas. If you go to my site (www.dasnakes.com) you can find pics on the first page. You can also find individual pics on the available page. Like the title says I don't have plans to come back soon... I really need to work on buying a house and setting up my businesses. I've been training my ass off and getting huge. I also got some more strongman competitions coming up this summer. Anyway, anyone who goes way back will remember me. Whats going on with everyone else?

Steve
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : June 05, 2008, 08:25:13 PM »

Sup man, good to see you stopped by.  Its been a while, and alots changed.  Look at that, I almost have as many posts as you, and will be a senior member in a few days.  Lots changed right.  lol.  But nice to see you stopped by, and you should do it more often.  So, I take it the snake business is going pretty well.  Nice to hear.  When you do get a chance tho, try and hop on.  I miss playing CSS and DOD with you man.  Anyway have a good one, and stop by more often.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #2 : June 05, 2008, 08:28:25 PM »

My computer is still all fucked up (from like a year ago... lol). I haven't had time, patience and need to fix it. I really wanna just buy a new one but I gotta buy a house first... but I will be back on and pwn all those newbs one day.

Steve
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #3 : June 05, 2008, 08:33:31 PM »

its prob fucked up from all of those hacks. But good luck with the house and stuff, that shit always comes first.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #4 : June 05, 2008, 08:42:29 PM »

Actually all the fans are packed with dust from never shutting it off and cleaning it. So it overheats just browsing the internet. Plus I find it too slow to play and still have fun.

Steve
Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #5 : June 05, 2008, 08:57:31 PM »

Who the fuck is death adder!? all i know is he hacks and I beat him in CS and strongman competitions all the time!.......and then i wake up  :crybaby:

Also we should probably move this to the New to the community thread even though you aren't new, so someone hook that up

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #6 : June 05, 2008, 09:04:22 PM »

Don't worry about anything death, You are welcome back whenever you are ready. Also good to hear from ya!!

Widow

Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #7 : June 05, 2008, 09:06:01 PM »

I've been wanting to come by more often and sooner but it just brings back memories of gaming addictions :P and really makes me wanna come play. I do miss playing a lot... and hearing you guys whine when I own you. lol

Steve
HongKongPhooey
Administrator
Godlike

: 3832

« #8 : June 06, 2008, 07:40:58 AM »

Good to hear from you Death.  Good luck with the strongman competitions and businesses.  We are still hanging in there.  We got a good group of guys here so when your ready to come back you know you are more than welcome here.  Take care.

Number One Super Guy!!!

RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 476

« #9 : June 06, 2008, 01:45:44 PM »

Nice to hear from ya Death. Been a while. Glad things are going good!
Gunner
Godlike

: 1155

AOL Instant Messenger - UGSshawn
« #10 : June 06, 2008, 02:40:36 PM »

Death my boy ..miss playing with you and bsing..you have got to come more to talk my friend

hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #11 : June 06, 2008, 03:00:31 PM »

adder...whats up dude good to hear from ya. Keep kickin ass in those competitions I'll hold down CS for ya till you make your big comeback

MDK22
No Job, No Money, No Car
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 499

AOL Instant Messenger - Uberarchangel
« #12 : June 06, 2008, 06:09:01 PM »

Whats up master.  :notworthy:   Man its good to hear you are still alive if you want you can setup vnc pm me the port password and ip and ill see if i cant fix it from afar it would be worth it to have you come around again and ban all the newbies  :-P.

Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #13 : June 06, 2008, 08:14:46 PM »

Yeah guys like I said... it just makes me wanna play more and more especially if I come on vent and ear you guys play. Once I buy a house I'll buy a nice new kick ass computer and come back to own.

Steve
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #14 : June 07, 2008, 06:29:26 PM »

someone pm me the vent info plz

Steve
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: