Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:42:39 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Team Fortress 2 (Moderators: Ender, Video_Master)
| | | |-+  Tarsier, banned and kicked.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Tarsier, banned and kicked.  ( 2439 )
lostmatt
Noob

: 7

« : May 28, 2008, 06:44:15 PM »

Hey guys!  I play under the name Tarsier in your server.  My team recently disbanded and I was playing with [pet] tags.  I attend your server almost on a daily basis in the evening hours.  Most of you know me pretty well I think.

I don't want to cause any drama amongst the TE guys because I believe there are those in TE that know how I play and those who dont....I think I was banned by a TE member that just hasn't played with me that often.

I am almost 100% Demoman, been playing him since day 1 about 99% of the time.

Cheers mates!
Video_Master
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #1 : May 28, 2008, 06:45:58 PM »

Tarsier,  Please post up your steam ID and such according to the rules in the banned area.  The person that banned you will respond to this thread on why you were banned and it will then be discussed.

-VM

lostmatt
Noob

« #2 : May 28, 2008, 06:48:11 PM »

Also, I was looking forward to possibly applying for membership in TE.  I hope you will still consider that when my ban is under review.

My Steam ID is as follows:

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #3 : May 28, 2008, 06:53:15 PM »

I know who banned him, i did. And I know his steam ID. And I think he's fucking full of shit. I have played with you plenty of times and every time I play it's the same thing. I get to play 1 or maybe 2 hours every so often. I am not going to waste my time specing some one.

If you guys think he's legit then fine, you guys can play with him all you like but I am not going to.

I shot a rocket right at him sending him straight in the air and he bounces a fucking grenade right off my head while in mid air.

The ban was for 60 minutes knock yourself out in the server, but when I come in, I am not going to waste my time with it. Only reason it wasn't permanent is because 1 or 2 guys seem to thing you are legit.

Widow

lostmatt
Noob

« #4 : May 28, 2008, 07:18:27 PM »

Just make yourself known to me when you come in the server Widow Maker.  I will gladly switch to your team or switch to a different class.  I definitely don't want to ruin anyone's night and especially not the founder of TE.

I really really enjoy playing in your server and definitely want to return, but understand if I am not welcome.

Goodnight.
MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #5 : May 28, 2008, 08:57:29 PM »

Maybe it isn't the smartest thing to 'go after' the Founder in my very first TE post, but I've never been one to know when to keep my mouth shut.

Just so everyone knows, and I'll only say this once and it goes for those on the inside and out:

The ban forum is for those who have been banned and the individual who did it. No one else. It is not a forum to say "Well, I think Joe Blow is legit" or "HA-HA, you deserved to get it"...

If someone outside the two involved individuals have something to say, please do so via pm to the moderator because that is his job - and this is not a place for debate. Those who wear the TE tag, we have private areas as well as pm to use. I dont want to see this any more.

hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #6 : May 28, 2008, 10:29:41 PM »

Maybe it isn't the smartest thing to 'go after' the Founder in my very first TE post, but I've never been one to know when to keep my mouth shut.

Just so everyone knows, and I'll only say this once and it goes for those on the inside and out:

The ban forum is for those who have been banned and the individual who did it. No one else. It is not a forum to say "Well, I think Joe Blow is legit" or "HA-HA, you deserved to get it"...

If someone outside the two involved individuals have something to say, please do so via pm to the moderator because that is his job - and this is not a place for debate. Those who wear the TE tag, we have private areas as well as pm to use. I dont want to see this any more.

I've been trying to get people to understand this for years, and for whatever reason it doesn't fucking sink in. I don't waste time with it any more, I just delete the posts and hope people will learn.

I doubt it though
« : May 28, 2008, 10:31:20 PM hammertime »

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #7 : May 29, 2008, 07:12:36 AM »

Just make yourself known to me when you come in the server Widow Maker.  I will gladly switch to your team or switch to a different class.  I definitely don't want to ruin anyone's night and especially not the founder of TE.

I really really enjoy playing in your server and definitely want to return, but understand if I am not welcome.

Goodnight.

I don't want to make myself know or want you to switch to my team. I want you to play legit. That's all. Not a hard fucking request.

lostmatt
Noob

« #8 : May 29, 2008, 07:55:30 PM »

Goodnight.

I don't want to make myself know or want you to switch to my team. I want you to play legit. That's all. Not a hard fucking request.

How has my game play been illegitimate?  Are you suggesting that use some kind of 3rd party program to make me magically shoot stickies in the right place or arch my grenades a certain way? 

I am trying as best I can to not be a smart ass but maybe if I know exactly what I am being accused of I could defend myself a little better.

Would you like to chat in your vent sometime about this situation?
lostmatt
Noob

« #9 : September 25, 2008, 08:30:57 PM »

Update:

Tried to enter your TF2 server today and was presented with a ban message.

Some of the other TE members said I was banned on the 24th.

My Steam history shows that I have not been in the TE server since the 22nd.  I wasn't warned or banned while playing on the 22nd.

I don't remember any particular instance in the server on the 22nd that would warrant a ban.

So whats up?

What is going on?!?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: