Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:42:49 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Team Fortress 2 (Moderators: Ender, Video_Master)
| | | |-+  banned on 5/28/08 by Hitman Smurf for killing him too well :(
« previous next »
: [1]
: banned on 5/28/08 by Hitman Smurf for killing him too well :(  ( 1542 )
khajja
Noob

: 2

« : May 26, 2008, 08:33:48 AM »

Server: 69.31.15.141:27015
Player Name: [HF]Sloan
http://steamcommunity.com/id/khajja

On May 25, 2008, approximately 9:30pm EST, TE | Hitman Smurf kicked and banned me.  My friend that was also in the server asked him why and apparently, it was because I hack.  He was a spy, and I kept killing him even though he was disguised.  I guess he's never played against an opponent that actually spychecks. If I see a teammate acting irrationally, or running around with 50% health, I shoot them.  Hitman Smurf is a bad spy, and follows directly behind my medic at 50% health; therefore, I shoot him.  If you want to stab my medic, uncloak directly behind him, because if I see you at 50% health, I WILL kill you.

Could somebody with more knowledge of spychecking behavior please unban me, and educate Hitman Smurf on the behavior of skilled players? I'm sorry for the attitude, but I'm pretty pissed off right now, considering that I've sent multiple messages to Smurf and he refuses to speak with me directly.

Thanks.
Video_Master
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #1 : May 26, 2008, 09:01:13 AM »

First off there is no need to send messages to the person who banned you and he does not have to respond to those messages as we have a process here.  Second with the attitude and the way you are talking about one of our senior members and also someone who is VERY experienced at TF2 I think that you should stay banned.  Smurf is one of the last people that will ban someone so if he did it, he did it for good reason.

khajja
Noob

: 2

« #2 : May 26, 2008, 09:38:16 AM »

I understand that there is a protocol, however it only seems fair that one gets to face his/her accuser.  Its very upsetting to be banned for no reason, and then stonewalled.

Whether Smurf is a senior member or not, his decision was wrong.  I have never been anything but respectful to anybody in your server.  I apologize for the rude things I said about Smurf but the fact remains, he was wrong.  I would not be here defending myself so strongly and vigorously if he were anything but.

Smurf, I implore you to spectate me so that you can see that I shoot my teammates regularly as a spycheck before making a hasty conclusion and banning me.  Do not let 5 deaths convince you of HAX.

-Sloan
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #3 : May 26, 2008, 10:42:32 AM »

Insulting people is not the way to convince people of your sincerity or innocence. We may have considered looking into your case but being an asshole is another reason we don't need you in our server.

:thebirdman:

: [1]  
« previous next »
: