Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:25:38 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Counter-Strike---> Help
| | |-+  HACKS
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: HACKS  ( 3145 )
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 266

Your Moms <3 me

Yahoo Instant Messenger - Hypocrisy71
« : May 14, 2008, 07:58:16 AM »

So last night I was on the GG server, getting shot in the face a lot by Princess, and taking turns knifing and getting knifed, and some poor bastard logs into the server with walls, aimbots, all kindsa hacks turned on, with like oh... hell I don't know... 4 admins? 6 admins in the server with him?

level7 or test7 or someshit like that was his name.  anyways, they let him play at least 4 or 5 rounds to get his steam ID and properly and truly ban his ass and I taunted him on voice telling him how sorry I was that he picked this server cuz it would be a one time deal and he'd never ever get to come back.  it was kinda funny how painful it was to see him aiming at the sky and then suddenly I died cuz he shot me in the head instantly, and then went back to aiming at the sky. 

now my question is this...  what the hell kinda shit was he running?  I don't think it was walls, and something tells me all the kid was doing was driving around an automatic weapon shooter that he didn't even have to click the mouse to SHOOT!  it was basically a BOT for all the actual interaction he had... am I right?  anyone else see it?  I know most of you died from a headshot but...  what was it he was usin?

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #1 : May 14, 2008, 08:36:14 AM »

Could have been anything. Back in the CS days they use to have a program you would run before starting CS and it would "HOOK" into the source code or CS. You would get a damn menu in game and everything. You can turn on aimbot, walls, ESP(put some kind of icon over heads) you can also put things on like graphs which show persons name, HP and armor, anti recoil all kinds of shit.

Go to, I think it's called, counter hack. Look it up in google they have tons of info on Source hacks.

Widow

byrnie
SPRITZERS!
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 209

I'll even try to knife you with my skate...

« #2 : May 14, 2008, 09:30:56 AM »

I just don't see that being any fun, if you aren't doing anything like that. Although, I was playing on some server in the office map once and it got annoying really quick but it was kind of funny. After two rounds of single handedly killing a full set of terrorists, the guy sat in the garage, staring at a spray on the wall jumping up and down. The ts killed all the other cts and about seven of them came running into the garage from either side. While still hopping, he would peg everyone in the head as soon as they were in his line of sight, no matter how far away

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #3 : May 14, 2008, 11:51:12 AM »

exactly.  and does he like SEE what his screen is doing?  following every shot?  looking at the sky?  cuz thats friggin retarded as hell if he's looking at what I'm seeing him doing.  wow.

well, kids will do whatever it takes to get ahead I guess.  just not on TE servers.  :thebirdman:

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

: 564

Arriba España!!!

MSN Messenger - chusvincentusa@hotmail.com
« #4 : May 14, 2008, 12:10:52 PM »

I was there lzast nite too. His name was project7 and I think some admins got his steam id and shit, but it was actually quite interesting to espectate him. i did and his screen was upside down, and whenever hel kill someone it would turn 180 degrees, I dont think he was even doing anything because sometimes it would just shoot three people in a row in three different directions.
  However, one of the times he didnt kill me with a headshot and i think it was because he headshot some1 and i was behind it and got hit and killed without the headshot. I guess that if he had aimbot on everyshot should be a headshot, right????
  i dont know what I dont think is worth to talk about it anyway. I seriously cant see how that could be fun......oh well

MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #5 : May 14, 2008, 04:03:44 PM »

If you want to see it, I made a demo...Havent looked at it yet though.
« : May 14, 2008, 04:10:29 PM MR|337 »

MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

« #6 : May 14, 2008, 04:10:07 PM »

LMAO!!! Everyone MUST watch that demo. Not for watching the hax but for Hypos play by play and reactions...A must see!

:-D :headbang1: :notworthy:

Think seven was bad? watch this guy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjoJCDaQrws
« : May 14, 2008, 04:28:04 PM MR|337 »

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

: 564

Arriba España!!!

MSN Messenger - chusvincentusa@hotmail.com
« #7 : May 15, 2008, 12:40:17 AM »

LMAO!!!! that is very funny shit.....nice found dude

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #8 : May 15, 2008, 01:08:17 PM »

I think we should just get widow to change all of their commands to "kill" in console.  even the esc and ~ button so they can't leave with out ctrl alt delete.  Then get MDK to do some of his crazy nonsense shit, that only he can understand.  Should take a demo of that and send it to those mygot faggots.  just be like "What now Bitch".  lol.. Boy I hate hackers.

Also the best thing to do, is not ban them off the bat, get their steam ID, abuse the shit out of them till they leave, then ban them.  Have more fun, and use them as an example of gay hackers.   :evil:

~Wonder. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #9 : May 15, 2008, 01:34:19 PM »

If you want to see it, I made a demo...Havent looked at it yet though.

where is my radio broadcast debut demo?  is it posted? 
* Hypo goes to check spam central.

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #10 : May 15, 2008, 05:59:10 PM »

thats funny as shit ...  but it looked like it was upside down... was that my player/playback being fucked up?

MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

« #11 : May 15, 2008, 08:49:19 PM »

Nope that was the hack.

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #12 : May 16, 2008, 07:34:21 AM »

HS really?  so the kid is not even able to run around while looking at things normally?  damn.  F that.  where's the fun?

pistolpete
Forum Member

: 26

« #13 : May 16, 2008, 04:45:09 PM »

i think hypo's just lookin for some hacks  :-D cause he can't kill me  :thebirdman:
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #14 : May 18, 2008, 06:09:28 PM »

you are really itchin to get more posts aintcha?  ;)

PP you are just good.  thats all.  and you're jealous of my sultry radio voice.   :headbang1:

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: