Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:39:10 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Other Games
| | |-+  Call Of Duty 4
| | | |-+  ARE COD4 SERVER
« previous next »
: [1]
: ARE COD4 SERVER  ( 2021 )
Walmart Security
Forum Member

: 86

ICQ Messenger - 4894248 Yahoo Instant Messenger - GRIGGC@YAHOO.COM
« : April 29, 2008, 05:40:17 PM »

Hello,

Just wondering if are server is going to remain up! I cant tell you the countless times the server has been stuck on the end of a map.  Can we get a list of the people who can reset the server or change maps.. We loose people to other servers becouse are clan cant admin it.

I'm not trying to complain just looking to bring it to someones attention and possible save are rep and build are community..

Walmart Security :blob:

Timing is everything.It's better to be lucky than good.All governments are run by liars and nothing they say should be believed.Everyone has his price.Any trick used more than once becomes a technique.Doctors bury their mistakes.
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : April 29, 2008, 05:54:03 PM »

Well, if you haven't noticed, the server has been turned into a private.  We can change it to a pub, but it is going to stay a private for now.  ITs better for our needs. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #2 : April 29, 2008, 10:55:26 PM »

Two issues:

1) Spell check is your friend :)

2) I cant even get in the server now that it has a password, so who's needs is it serving considering I help fund it?
« : April 30, 2008, 02:47:38 PM MR|337 »

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #3 : April 30, 2008, 01:42:23 PM »

Two issues:

2) I cant even get in the server now that it has a password, so who's needs it it serving considering I help fund it?

Well, that went over my head, at least the last part.  And you are talking about spell check.  It is called English buddy.  Anyway, its a private, and if you feel the need you must get in, well the password is the same as all the other private servers and chans we have.   

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

« #4 : April 30, 2008, 02:06:12 PM »

Dont be a smart ass...

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #5 : April 30, 2008, 03:20:15 PM »

first of all, lets not delete my posts...

2nd, Like I said before, Im not trying to be a smart ass, just trying to show you the password to our server, as well as point out that the comment you made seemed very incoherent and did not seem like English. 

Lets try and be mature and not delete my posts.  um k pumpkin?  :-D

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

« #6 : April 30, 2008, 05:03:52 PM »

I've never seen a 39 year old pumpkin..

What I meant was someone needed to check their spelling and what is the use to have a private server if no one outside of us can play in it? I tried the pw and it didnt work.

I dont mean to sound crass, but what is the use to have a private server which is running 24/7 eating server cpu cycles and memory that also shares with a tf2 server and GG? All it would do when not in use is impede server performance on the other two. You cant turn it off and on like a cs private and Widow said that after adding the COD 4 server we were at our max with the hardware limits. I enjoy playing COD 4, so I dont want to see it taken down, just made accessable to everyone in our community and not just a few.

Shmotz
Godlike

: 2910

Just a Badass

« #7 : April 30, 2008, 08:45:31 PM »

ok....simple as this...its a private...no need for more details....it was my decision to make it a private..it CAN be turned off, and if you would like it off when were not using it for matches i will do that....

BUT its not just for certain people to use...as wonder said, it is FOR ALL TE...it has the same PW as all of our other private servers.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: