Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:33:07 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Gun Game (Moderator: hammertime)
| | | |-+  Vote Ban Issues
« previous next »
: [1]
: Vote Ban Issues  ( 1501 )
manticoremtg
Noob

: 2

I know The Elders Rules me!

« : March 05, 2008, 02:52:36 PM »

You guys have a wonderful server and I've been playing on it for probably close to 2 years now. I generally play cs in spurts and some times wont play for a month or more at a time, but when I do I generaly always play on your guys gun game server. This vote ban crap is getting really annoying though, especially mid day when there are only 4-8 people on. It only takes a couple of pricks to voteban you for no reason at all. Now I can unsterstand having votekick on there, but there's a TE in their like 90% of the time. Alot of times just like a couple people from some other clan can join and jsut start abusing it and banning people for no good reason.

I'll be honest, I don't know much about servers, but I think it would be kool if like only the like top 50 players could initiate it, or somethin with the amount of time played on the server. There's a /rank function which saves everything with your steam id, so I don't think its to farfetched for somethin like that to be available? If not, please jsut remove the vote ban, I'm sick of kids abusing it.
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #1 : March 05, 2008, 03:23:50 PM »

We hear ya, I thought it was removed at one time, for the reason you say. i will look at it when I get home, in about an hour or so.

Widow

manticoremtg
Noob

: 2

« #2 : March 05, 2008, 04:48:44 PM »

Danke for the quick reply.
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 266

Your Moms <3 me

Yahoo Instant Messenger - Hypocrisy71
« #3 : April 30, 2008, 11:54:23 AM »

as an addendum to that question... is it a PERM ban when it comes from a voteban?  or is it a temp ban with a time limit?

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
HongKongPhooey
Administrator
Godlike

: 3832

« #4 : April 30, 2008, 12:26:56 PM »

I believe it is a 30 min temp ban.

Number One Super Guy!!!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: