Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:12:33 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Members In-Active Board (Moderator: Gunner)
| | |-+  Made Inactive but would like to be reinstated
« previous next »
: [1]
: Made Inactive but would like to be reinstated  ( 1351 )
TE_Taylormade
TE Senior Member
Forum Enthusiast

: 168

« : January 19, 2008, 11:04:22 PM »

Hello guys,

I will be totally honest.  My inactivity started with my purchase of a new Ps3 and Call of Duty 4 game that I play with my stepson who is over in Korea (AirForce).  A few weeks later, I up and resigned from my job to go back to college and get my masters degree to become a school teacher, so that in itself has consumed the majority of my time.  I am also very active in my daughters first grade class, helping fundraising, school field trips, etc.   I apologize for never posting or letting anyone know.  I have no excuses for that. 
     I believe I should be reinstated because I not only wear the TE tag proudly, I think I am a good advocate for our clan (fair gaming, minimal trash talking, lol, and decent policing of our servers.  I have also showed interest in becoming a possible owner down the road, if accepted.  Please accept my apologies for disappearing without any notice and allow me to rejoin your clan.

Thank you.

Taylormade
Gunner
Godlike

: 1155

AOL Instant Messenger - UGSshawn
« #1 : January 20, 2008, 10:11:28 AM »

Taylormade i will reinstated you ...you guys got to under stand one thing this is not just about a game. you guys become part of every one life's here ..we go from talking lot to what the fuck happen to the guy .thats y we have forums ..look at me i went from playing 20 hours week to maybe 10mins week.but i look at the forums all the time ..thats all  we don't ask much  :-D
« : January 21, 2008, 07:10:41 AM Gunner »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: