Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:35:27 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  CSS (Moderator: Ender)
| | | |-+  I was Banned!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: I was Banned!!  ( 3018 )
ALrightythen

« : January 10, 2008, 08:48:04 PM »

Sup everyone... My name is -=PoD=-AlRightyThen I just started playing on your server recently, ussualy when my bud -=PoD=-Mr.Lonely is playing there A.K.A "Digi". I enjoy this server b/c theres ussually some decent players on and i like a challenge now and then.... To get to the point, I was playing there the other night with digi and was banned.. I believe we played dust2 then cobble and on the first round of office i was banned after killing 3 poeple.. I asked digi to find out what was going on and he told me that MDK *no fear* [or something like that] banned me b/c he thinks i wallhack.... Now i just want to say that im a pretty good player and somethings i do may verywell look like i wall to inexperienced players.. But the fact is im really good at watching my radar and listenning for foot steps and setting up spot kills {Digi can back me up on this} In fact digi and I as well as a few others will be playing in cal this season... As for the guy who banned me i dont know him so im not sure of his experience level in the game .. He said he has a demo of me playing and im sure as some of you experienced admins look at it youll see that im not hacking but if thats not the case post the demo and tell me what parts you think look fishy and ill gladly explane to you what i was doing and thinking in that situation...Oh and i would aslo like the demo posted b/c other members in my group want to see it as well hehe  :-P...Well thats my story and im sticking to it, Hope we can fix this misunderstanding soon as i like playing on your server.. Peace!!

P.S I have no hard feellings against you MDK.. I'm sure you did what you thought was right, Acctually i take it as a compliment that i was banned b/c of my skills hehe j/k  :-D
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : January 10, 2008, 08:51:57 PM »

This guy is one of the first who posted in a while in such a nice mannor. So I give him alot of credit.  Thank you for understanding, and im sure MDK will step up and say why he banned you, and post a demo.  Please be patient. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
PHI_21
Inactive
Forum Member

: 71

MSN Messenger - phi_slama_jama_21@hotmail.com
« #2 : January 10, 2008, 10:27:45 PM »

Do you play under the name BLAZE? 

~Dave
ALrightythen

« #3 : January 10, 2008, 10:37:43 PM »

Nope.. -=PoD=-Alrightythen is my only name i play under
AntiHero
Forum Enthusiast

: 137

Bodyguard

MSN Messenger - sk8er_craig@hotmail.com
« #4 : January 11, 2008, 11:17:27 AM »

Srsly, I think he's an overall good kid, just incorrectly accused? or there was perfect reason in MDK's choice, although I'd say if you had him see this he may reconsider.
(I say this cause I've seen him playing on other servers before.)

I saw it die, i watched it die.
bytethegroove
Noob

: 4

« #5 : January 11, 2008, 11:45:31 PM »

Hi there, let me start off by saying what a fine community you have here. I do not want to solicit in anyway! I am the president/ and 1 of the many owners of the prophetsofdeath.net community
I recruited alrighty over 9 monthes ago. I Speak for his reputation as an excellent player, a genuine nice guy. As one of my main admins, alrighty knows the frustration it takes to run a community, and I could never see him
doing what he had ben accused of. Ive been playing CSS with arlghty for a long time now, and hes good. Its funny to cause when he xplained to me wha thappen, he said it was cbble, i asked you played ct, he said yeah....I said let me guess you where playing your hill spot, and someone blaimed you for walling!.....its very easy to confuse becuase of the location he play, he know to listen and prefire, thats just  good css skills. Alritghy is also on our CAL team this year. AS an exutive of -=PoD=- , alrighty is aware that when he wears that tag he represents the community! I trust that alrighty did no use any hacks, nor does he know how to, but if any way you can prove me wrong, please let me know, as I will not tolarate any of players using hacks on anyones server.
Thank you for listening!

-=PoD=- ByteTheGroove:ChiTowN

ph ps....I saw blaze mentioned above....Ive played with RS blaze for over 5 years, and he is close personal friends of PoD's founder Braveheart(he plays on your server too)
blaze is genuine, he is an excellent player, rode with the Urban Assualt clan [UA] for many years.

I know its easy to confuse hacking in this pipleline of networks we call steam, but one thing you always gotta remember that from cleint to server to clien t there is a 2 second delay, and steam compensates for this, and this is where some legitamate players get called a hacker.

bytethegroove
Noob

« #6 : January 11, 2008, 11:47:03 PM »

PSS dont mind my spelling above, was in a hurry, kinda tired, and alil waisted...ITS FRIDAY BABY :mrgreen:
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #7 : January 11, 2008, 11:55:28 PM »

If the admin who banned him does not step up, Id say prob within the next 2 days, the ban will most likely be lifted. 

On another note, I would like to thank you guys for the respect that you have given TE on our forums.  You stated your case nicely and tried to explain what is going on, and thank you for that.  I just wish there were more people like you who understand what it is to admin a server, and not get all pissy when they are banned.  But thanks. 

~ wonder.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
bytethegroove
Noob

« #8 : January 12, 2008, 12:09:30 AM »

well we all know where acting like an ass gets you....no where or even better, permanently banned......I have nothing but respect for admins
especially now that everything falls into my hands, But alrighty feels the same as he is my 2-3 in line and spends so much of his time doing admin shit,server stuff, for the community!
ALL for free, ore even better, hes a paying owner, so not only does he do it for free, but pays too.....I love that guy...but not ina gay way!
you guys seem pretty kewl a laid, Ill have to come aplay with you guys, I always see several people from the several communites i play with, just been soooo busy with clan stuff, It seems I barely get to play anymore :)

as always
take it easy
peace
-=PoD=-ByteTheGroove:ChiTowN
ALrightythen

« #9 : January 12, 2008, 12:59:24 AM »

OH Snap!! forgot my steam id STEAM_0:0:10913035 ..  - - - - - -> > > >  :iamwithstupid:
hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #10 : January 12, 2008, 09:48:09 AM »

hey man we're looking into it, so sit tight hopefully it will be resolved today

hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #11 : January 12, 2008, 03:47:05 PM »

ok youve been unbanned u should be good to go

PHI_21
Inactive
Forum Member

: 71

MSN Messenger - phi_slama_jama_21@hotmail.com
« #12 : January 12, 2008, 03:49:53 PM »

I'd like to commend you on your posts, good job.

~Dave
ALrightythen

« #13 : January 12, 2008, 05:22:02 PM »

Sweet.. thanks alot guys!!! I'm sure ill see you all on there.
bytethegroove
Noob

« #14 : January 12, 2008, 06:27:42 PM »

you guys seem pretty straight too...thanks for understanding and listening.....like I said you guys have a nice setup. I like what I see...good job to all!
I never mind putting links on our website to other great css communities under our allies section, so if you guys are down, let me know.
until then, see ya on the servers!
GL/HF
Peace
byte
: [1]  
« previous next »
: