Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:05:16 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  CSS (Moderator: Ender)
| | | |-+  Banned
« previous next »
: [1]
: Banned  ( 1434 )
kemo
Noob

: 2

« : December 17, 2007, 06:54:59 PM »

Banned on css competitive pub server around ~1pm EST 12/17/2007 (today), was earlier and I didn't check my email for whether or not I was forums authorized for a bit.  My steam ID is 0:0:2710080.  I was banned I suppose for suspected hacking but nobody told me why I was banned so I'm just speculating.  I was like 30-13 that's not really a big deal as far as I'm aware.  It was dust2 and I think I was picking ct middle with an m4 shooting through the door and such.  I really doubt I did anything that was overly suspicious.  I could see players and was pretty much just bursting here and there looking to hit people.  I didn't even kill anyone when I was banned which is especially odd.

I don't mean to have an attitude or anything if it comes off that way, I'm not angry and I was already told that it was a 2 hour ban.  I play here pretty regularly and have been banned a few times, I think I've had ender unban me in the past and one of the other admins I ran into on a NF DM server or something.  I don't cheat and never have.  I don't take the game particularly serious though I will talk trash or act like an idiot on occasion because it's fun and a game, but I don't think i was doing either of these at the times I was banned.

Thanks.
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #1 : December 17, 2007, 11:30:31 PM »

Is there a demo? That could easily prove/disprove your hacking. It's only for two hours so I wouldn't sweat it to much. If the person who kick/banned you wants you gone permanently they would have to give us a demo.

snyper133
Inactive
Forum All-Star

: 343

Make sure you get your whole head in front of.....

AOL Instant Messenger - Backswimmer13
« #2 : December 18, 2007, 01:05:48 PM »

Also since you never grabbed a name of who banned you, if you were changing your name too many times it will auto-ban you. If your not unbanned by now let us know.

kemo
Noob

: 2

« #3 : December 18, 2007, 01:18:09 PM »

I was unbanned.  I was told at the time I was banned by Dizzy Jester that it was a 2 hour ban.  I didn't change my name once, so it wasn't that.  As far as taking demos in dust2 pubs, no such luck.  There were like 3 or 4 tagged TE players, but I don't remember all of their names or have an idea of which one banned me.  I don't even think I was spectated since I normally notice when admins go spec.  Sounds suspicious but when you're banned from pubs for hacking when you don't hack somewhat often you start to know how to prevent it to some extent.  If any of the admins remember me I was under the name "little woop :}" that I had left over from a previous pug scrim.

I remember Hitman (Go Cowboys!), ItchyTasty, Shmotz, and Gunner were present, if that helps (looked at the roster to refresh my memory).
: [1]  
« previous next »
: