Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:40:08 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Gun Game (Moderator: hammertime)
| | | |-+  I've been wrongfully banned.Please help me out.
« previous next »
: [1]
: I've been wrongfully banned.Please help me out.  ( 1537 )
Th3pwn3r
Noob

: 3

« : November 17, 2007, 01:15:02 PM »

What's up guys my name is Rob and I'm new to the forum but I've played on The Elder's GG server on and off for a year now with no problems until today.Alright,so let's get down to the case.It started earlier today when I first logged on and I was playing and I had been moving around back and forth getting owned a bit but I kept moving.When I respawned I stood in the T-Spawn zone for about 5 seconds and then went to move and BAM I was kicked.I wonder why I was kicked but I joined back in on the same team(Terrorists) I spawn and the round had been going and BAM there's a CT there in my face so I kill him and bam I was kicked again.I wondered why again.So I asked the admin(# 85 "TE | Hit-Man" STEAM_0:1:13113448  1:24:28 52 0 active) why I had been getting kicked and he said I was camping spawn which was very untrue.I had spent seconds in the spawn and that was the 1 round he kicked me in and he kicked me again as soon as I engaged in a fire fight the second time I joined.I've been playing on this server for quite some time and staying in spawn for a few seconds isn't camping as far as I know,none of the other admins have ever had a problem with me and I've never even been warned about it or any other actions that I've done on this sweet server.So..back on topic the next round starts and I start playing well and TE Hit-man wasn't doing very well(slightly irrelevant but he was like 8-23 or something bad like that) and he starts trash talking about other players for some reason,which I have no idea why so I was like alright...whatever.Well that round ends and we start on Lego and I join on TE Hit-man's team(Counter-Terrorist) and we see an enemy T and we take shots at the Terrorist and I get the kill by a headshot.So TE Hit-man says "Nice fucking killsteal." and I was like sorry man...I took one shot and he shot another comment "It was my fucking kill"-Excuse the language but that's what he said.So the next round starts(Still on Lego) and me and Hit-man engage an enemy and we both get taken out/killed and Hit-man says "Why didn't you fucking headshot him that time?Oh,it's cause you fucking suck." So I said alright..."You did baaad last round tooo" and I guess that really got him angry and he shot off all sorts of swears and then next thing I knew I was kicked and banned.I've never once had a problem on this server all this time I played but I see there are different people here now and I guess this type of admin behavior is normal?Please help me out and let me know what I can do to get unbanned.Thanks a log guys.By the way for date it was November 17th(2007) at about 1:04Pm Central time,thanks again.
Th3pwn3r
Noob

« #1 : November 17, 2007, 01:33:06 PM »

Oh and in my defense to the spawn camping read this complaint about admin abuse:

http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?topic=5469.0

I had also been moving around the majority of the time and was only behind a wall in spawn for seconds and was being kicked.
hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #2 : November 17, 2007, 08:53:48 PM »

since you didnt post your steamid I have no way of checking how long the ban is for...but in all likelyhood it's just a temp (2 hr)
« : November 17, 2007, 08:59:25 PM cannae_hammer »

Hit-Man
Forum Enthusiast

: 195

Die-Hard Cowboys Fan !!

Yahoo Instant Messenger - kellysduncan
« #3 : November 17, 2007, 11:28:40 PM »

Well, isn't that a pretty way to paint a picture that you didn't do anything wrong.!!! First of all, I warned several times to evryone about the Camping( in specific the Spawn area ). You and several others just continued to stay in spawn,  or just camp the corners. I had to go into Spectator mode to watch what was going on. I watched you in specific, after warning that I was going to Kick those staying in Spawn.!!! Well, I kicked Th3pwn3r, aand he came right back and did the same exact thing again. So, I kicked him along with other people for doing the same thing. Aft6er we went into another map, he was still running his mouth, I had to hear it from another player, who was telling me I should bann this guy, for bashing me and the Elders. I sorta let it slide until, Mountaindew told me he was saying other stupid remarks, that's when I said he wan't man enought o say it to me. Well, long story short he keep taking shit, and totally being disrespectful with what he was saying, all because he was Mad about me kicking him earlier. I have plenty of others there to Witness what he was doing and saying. I don't care who you are, aside from this game no one will talk to me the way he did, and just get away with it.!!!!!!!!  So, I suggest the Th3pwn3r, grow the Hell up, and learn to treat others better, especially when they try to discipline you. I would have never said anything to him , untill he started running his damm mouth to me, then I hear about him taking shit throughout the next two maps.!!!!!  But, you didn't do anything wrong did you ANGEL....what a Joke.!!

Th3pwn3r
Noob

« #4 : November 18, 2007, 01:41:32 AM »

Hit-Man,there was no warning to me about spawn camping because I wasn't camping spawn.If you'd like I can get 3 steam IDs as witnesses of your abuse including MountainDew who I talked to about you banning me for no reason.I'm not the first to complain about your abuse,you can go and make up all the things you'd like to about people disobeying the rules but you and I both know the truth.Anyhow...it's done and over.So there's no need for me to bring anymore people on here as my witnesses.Just do us both a favor and take it easy on the power trip.Alright bro?There's also no need to swear like crazy at me either.I don't want to waste anyone's time here so let's not do this again.Because I'll Fraps everything and bring 4 other people into it as my witnesses if this happens again.
MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #5 : November 18, 2007, 02:31:09 AM »

Ok..Thats enough.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: