Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:05:40 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Gun Game (Moderator: hammertime)
| | | |-+  Admin Abuse(?)
« previous next »
: [1]
: Admin Abuse(?)  ( 2536 )
Shardz
Noob

: 6

« : November 17, 2007, 02:44:14 AM »

Howdy. Some of you might remember me as Khalid-Altair al-Amid from ages ago.

Tonight (or, this morning), at 3:40ish I was playing on the gungame server. I shot then knifed TE | Hit-man (without thinking). I was properly slayed (and thus warned). He quickly regained his level.. Eventually I cleanly knife him back off grenade (putting myself on nade). Next two rounds I get a nade kill, and it's down to me and him. We both knife eachother, and I just barely get the second knife in before him and won the game. I typed "Eat me", something I ALWAYS say when I win, quickly followed by a "Not really" message. Apparently this was a mistake, because I got kicked and banned. I'm not sure how long it was for, but I waited a few minutes and tried to get back in (possible 1 minute ban), to no luck.

I don't know what the admin rules are, but this seems a little harsh..
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : November 17, 2007, 07:13:04 AM »

I can't speak for hitman, but im pretty sure he can only do up to 2hr. bans.  So you are most likely unbanned now. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Shardz
Noob

« #2 : November 17, 2007, 08:22:04 AM »

Okay, you're right. Good call, thanks.
hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #3 : November 17, 2007, 09:02:40 AM »

Also, for future reference...you posted in the wrong section

Shardz
Noob

« #4 : November 17, 2007, 09:12:39 AM »

My bust.
Hit-Man
Forum Enthusiast

: 195

Die-Hard Cowboys Fan !!

Yahoo Instant Messenger - kellysduncan
« #5 : November 17, 2007, 11:30:58 AM »

Well, for one it never fails to have someone try and take advanteage of an cituation. You knew it was two against one, and yet you kept trying to knife me when I was injured or in an altercation with someone else. That really pissed me off, when you shot me and slowed me down, enough for you to Knife me, while I was fighting your teammate. Then afterwards you were camping trying to get the upper-hand...Lame. I didn't appreciate you taking shit afterwards, with how you had to Win, but I see how you really are know. It's funny how you players think you can do and say whatever you want, and when you get kicked or banned you want to cry about it. how about growing up, and acting in a more mature way, and playing in a more mature way, so there wouldn't be any reason for Admin Abuse, as you guys always to whinning about.!!!!!!!!

Shardz
Noob

« #6 : November 17, 2007, 01:04:29 PM »

Camping, ok... sure. Being in constant motion is now camping.

Whatever you need to say to feel good about it.
lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

: 326

lick my barrel

ICQ Messenger - 14254586 MSN Messenger - chadsp@comcast.net Yahoo Instant Messenger - silvereagle_97
« #7 : January 07, 2008, 11:11:00 PM »

i was told by another owner that this is the best way to handle this. but i want to let you know about admin abuse by a certain member. delta was on gun game monday 01/07/08 and I was playing gun game which i do alot. you can ask any of your admins i am very active with the elders gun game server. i play everyday and i am always on ventrillo talking to the admins. i dont disrespect anyone and i get along with everyone. hell i am hoping when recruitment starts up that i myself can become a elder. well anyways to keep from rambling. i was playing on gun game. it came down to the last few people and i knifed leet thinking that it was my friend walmart security that i brought to the elders servers. well when i realized it was leet i pulled out my shotgun and shot him instead of knifing him. me leet talk alot of vent and he knows that if i only have 1 hp left i am not going to knife with him. well delta thought it was wrong that i didnt knife him and slayed me for it making me loose a level. i am a very competitive player when it comes to gun game cause i work very hard to stay in the top 30 well i brushed it off and leet told me it was not him that slayed me and that he would never slay me for it when i looked at the msg window i saw it was delta that did it. oh well! then not even the next round i was on nade level and the level was over well goofing off like most of us do we TK at the end till the next round starts well i TK delta after the round was over well he slayed me again causing me to loose my nade level which i never got back cause someone won after two levels and i could not get my nade back. this upsets me i dont do anything but have a good time. i dont care if i get beaconed or slapped for 0 its all in good fun but i dont believe it making someone loose levels specially when its right there towards the end. so i am complaining about it and leet told me to file admin abuse about it. I myself personally believe that was abuse and not justified in its actions. well thanks for reading my novel. lol and whatever you decide i will respect it. lick my barrell

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #8 : January 08, 2008, 06:19:57 AM »

Barrell, please make your own thread about the action that was taken against you so that it can be a seperate discussion.
« : January 08, 2008, 06:25:28 AM Video_Master »

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

« #9 : January 08, 2008, 06:25:03 AM »

Now as for Shardz and Hit-Man here is what I have to say about it.  Shooting then knifing is a definate no-no and there is almost nothing that pisses us off more then that.  Then to have you go off and say eat me at then end of the game after you won even though you said the other part a little after it was also a bad thing to do.  You already had an upset admin and then do that. Why do you think nothing would happen?  I myself would not call it abouse especially since it is only a 2 hour ban.  Yes it may have been a little harsh, but this might make you think what you say next time before you just blurt it out. 

LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #10 : January 08, 2008, 07:12:54 AM »

ban happyness, i dont think any of this warrents a 2 hour ban, maybe a kick and 5 min temp ban to give you a kick in the ass, but now you've learned
« : January 08, 2008, 07:19:10 AM LaxMan »

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

« #11 : January 08, 2008, 12:15:29 PM »

moving this to the correct section.

MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #12 : January 08, 2008, 02:05:42 PM »

Plain and simple; read the post Widow made in the Gun game thread. We will not tolerate admin abuse, nor abuse OF our admins. It's a two way street guys, think before you type! Treat everyone the way you would expect to be and we will all get along. No sense fighting over a 20 dollar pc game....

: [1]  
« previous next »
: