Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:19:47 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Counter-Strike---> Help
| | |-+  Radar issue
« previous next »
: [1]
: Radar issue  ( 1475 )
Icep^K
Noob

: 10

« : October 26, 2007, 04:02:14 PM »

Most people probably dont even notice,  but directly above the radar, messages appear though-out the game...random useless messages, I cant even remember any of them at the moment.

They block the top of the radar, and it is very annoying... (i use radar)   Talking about regular game, not GG..  Does anyone know how to disable that?

And another thing, probably a pipe dream, but is there anyway to have an on-screen display of how many of T/CT are alive?   

Like    T-2   CT-1  ?     probably not, but that would be sweet,  no more pushing tab and searching how many are left..  would be a big time saver
« : October 26, 2007, 04:04:05 PM Icep^K »
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #1 : October 26, 2007, 05:12:36 PM »

Those are our adverts for our other servers. We can't disable them cause it promotes our servers and annoys you  :thebirdman: LOL

Widow

hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #2 : October 27, 2007, 09:11:29 AM »

Learning to scan the scoreboard quickly is a skill...just be constantly pressing tab.

The mani adverts blocking the radar annoys the hell out of me too...I've heard people say that there is an option to have the advertisements show up in the top middle or top right, but I wouldn't know how to go about changing it.

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #3 : October 27, 2007, 10:07:41 AM »

Those are our adverts for our other servers. We can't disable them cause it promotes our servers and annoys you  :thebirdman: LOL

Widow

Widow is correct. Our team and our servers are here to get players in the server. Our sprays even have our website URL in them. That way when I kill you I can lay down my spray and you can look at it to see where to go to learn how to pwn like a real man.  :thebirdman: LOL

Learning to scan the scoreboard quickly is a skill...just be constantly pressing tab.

Try to remember how many ppl are on each team and when you see a kill or a colored x on your radar. That way you will know how many on each team are left. I assume you know to look at where the x appears on the radar, to indicate a kill, to find point of contact. Just count these when you see them if you use the radar alot. If you are unsure you can quickly scan the leaderboard which will tell you who and how many are dead and if someone has the bomb. You learn it eventually  :-D

The mani adverts blocking the radar annoys the hell out of me too...I've heard people say that there is an option to have the advertisements show up in the top middle or top right, but I wouldn't know how to go about changing it.

I know you can change the positioning of the net_graph so I'm sure theres a command for this to, I just don't know it.  :dontknow:

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #4 : October 27, 2007, 10:57:01 PM »

Yes hammer I can move them to wherever I like. But what fun would that be????

Widow

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #5 : October 28, 2007, 09:56:38 AM »

Widow

Yeah, let Widow have his fun!  :blob:

Icep^K
Noob

: 10

« #6 : October 28, 2007, 03:32:45 PM »

Can I move them, or disable them  just for myself?      That would be kick-ass.

I was gonna get my teeth whitened but decided to get a tan instead
: [1]  
« previous next »
: