Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:50:08 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  CSS (Moderator: Ender)
| | | |-+  Errrrr
« previous next »
: [1]
: Errrrr  ( 2395 )
Lonestar
Users
Forum Member

: 77

The only thing I haven't done yet is died.

AOL Instant Messenger - bootyboyj2k
« : October 10, 2007, 05:06:59 PM »

Hey, I was kicked and banned from the Elders pub lol....not sure why, can't remember what admins were in there...the last admins I remember in there were Giant Flying Head, VIP, and Gunner, but that was a few maps before...anyway, I would obviously like to be unbanned

Jesus Christ, I'm alone again, so what did you do those 3 days you were dead? Cuz this problems gonna last more than the weekend...
Lonestar
Users
Forum Member

« #1 : October 10, 2007, 05:10:27 PM »

Oh, ID is STEAM_0:0:1904553

Jesus Christ, I'm alone again, so what did you do those 3 days you were dead? Cuz this problems gonna last more than the weekend...
dizzy_jester
TE Senior Member
Forum Enthusiast

: 182

I Aint no clown

« #2 : October 10, 2007, 05:23:52 PM »

i remember you lonestar which is why i was hesitant when someone said that you were hacking.  but after seeing these demos you are going to need a lot of people on your back for someone to unban you

*edit* file attachment below
« : October 10, 2007, 05:29:51 PM dizzy_jester »

Life is like a box of condoms, no matter what you pick you still gonna get fucked.

PhatPhred
Noob

: 6

« #3 : October 10, 2007, 05:26:18 PM »

"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

I wish I could watch 'em too.
dizzy_jester
TE Senior Member
Forum Enthusiast

: 182

I Aint no clown

« #4 : October 10, 2007, 05:29:10 PM »

here is a better version

Life is like a box of condoms, no matter what you pick you still gonna get fucked.

Lonestar
Users
Forum Member

« #5 : October 10, 2007, 05:29:42 PM »

Well that link didn't work for me, but I must say I am flattered by the thought that someone thinks I hack...I am a pretty streaky player, most days I suck, but I do have nice streaks here and there where I do moderately well...but the decision is ultimately up to you guys...it is ironic though as I know one person (friend irl), and he has been banned/unbanned a few times due to demo watching

EDIT* the zip did, i meant the html link* EDIT
« : October 10, 2007, 05:31:34 PM Lonestar »

PhatPhred
Noob

: 6

« #6 : October 10, 2007, 05:34:35 PM »

I don't know lone, I was pretty convinced after the first demo in that zip.
Streetballer
Godlike

: 2469

Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta!

MSN Messenger - Streetballerx8@hotmail.com
« #7 : October 10, 2007, 05:44:58 PM »

I agree, It does look like hacks, sad to see it if it's true buddy.

Im the original Newfie
Lonestar
Users
Forum Member

« #8 : October 10, 2007, 06:08:05 PM »

Just finally figured out how to play demo files lol  :dontknow: I must say if I saw those demos and it were someone else I would not call hacks...there were 2 or 3 random/lucky shots in the first demo, but I honestly thought demo 2 and 3 were pretty useless...I got pwned lol, altho that knife on Stayfen was pretty funny...anyway, i noticed 1 or 2 of the kills I got in the first demo there was a small amount of lag before the kills in the demo playback...but anyway, I don't think there was anything too fishy there, especially 2 and 3, like I said, couple luck shots, couple random shots, all in all maybe an unfortunate time for someone to be demoing me for hax on the one map (cbble) where I was doing well the entire day, before that map I was doing horrible, and after that map I was doing average...but I must say I've seen demo's alot more suspicious than that may appear to be

vergas
TE Members
Godlike

: 1157

HIAW IM NANCY

AOL Instant Messenger - marcopolo12307
« #9 : October 10, 2007, 06:30:49 PM »

lone your my buddy and all but there is no way you go from a normal mouse reaction to a smooth exactly horizontal line to someones head and be that jerky......

Vergas: ok guys lets go slow into be and not make any noise
Dumass:(primes his flash.....slowly walkes into b tunnels)
Vergas: Dumass no! no! no! Dumass no! no! no! Dumass STOP!!!
Dumass:(Fire in the hole!!)
Vergas: *shakes head*
Lonestar
Users
Forum Member

« #10 : October 10, 2007, 06:33:37 PM »

Well I will stand by whatever decision is made final, you guys know what you're doing.

Farside
Forum Member

: 75

I wanna know whos cup this is!

« #11 : October 10, 2007, 08:27:20 PM »

I saw the demos as well. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, right? If I were to just see the third demo, I would consider him just a normal player. Seeing the first and second demo, however, were pretty blatant that not only did you know people were coming, but had a pretty 'fast' mouse reaction. If it were my vote, I'd keep you banned. I've had many gg's with you, but the evidence is not on your side, my friend.

"I really have nothing important to say." - Streetballer 10.8.07
Baz
Forum Member

: 85

You are your own person... Take Responsibility.

« #12 : October 12, 2007, 03:25:55 PM »

Funny thing is... you got away with it for a couple maps. Just thought you were on your "streak." Unfortunately I accidentally caught you with your scoped awp snapping as people walked by, but only doing so while you were zoomed. People that were not even in the un-blacked out portion of the awp's circle of view. Even if you were trying them out... the fact that you got them falls under what you call the "Zero Tolerance" rule. Too bad I didn't get that demo since you "smartened" up and stopped buying snipers.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: