Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:38:30 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Gun Game (Moderator: hammertime)
| | | |-+  Getting away with a deliberate TK
« previous next »
: [1]
: Getting away with a deliberate TK  ( 1989 )
merciless
TE Members
Forum Member

: 94

Ming The Merciless!

« : September 30, 2007, 09:50:37 PM »

I love TE servers and have been playing on them for as long as I found them. Tonight I was playing shotty with about 6  TE members and a few others and someone was on nade level. I was gunning down someone on the other side when a teammate named, my wow guy can kill your cs guy, jumps in front of the gunfire and dies. I say I'm sry but as soon as the next round starts, he turns and deliberately guns me down. When I tried to say something, TE-Takenlife or whoever tells me over and over to shut up. Him doing that makes the team look and sound pretty damn ignorant and I know that's not the case. I can only imagine the flack I'll get for this but I'm too old for this baby game shit.

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : September 30, 2007, 10:26:24 PM »

I have to say that i have seen merciless on a real lot of the course of time and he has never been disrespectful or been a pain.  he is usually a good guy to my knowlege.  So just throwing that out there. 

~Wonder.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #2 : October 01, 2007, 12:11:42 AM »

Nah, he's just a big fat whiner. It was the last round on knife level. The map was over. I'm not saying that makes it ok, but that guy was new, and shit like this happens. We were being active concerning admining the server, so it wasnt like we just ignored it. Sometimes I wonder if you shouldnt put a {VT} tag on...I mean seriously, shit happens and it happens to all of us. Hell, if I bitched about getting tk'd or shafted, Instead of playing, thats all I would have time for.

Guess what I'm saying is dont take shit so seriously. It's a game amongst mostly friends and stuff is gonna happen.
« : October 01, 2007, 12:17:28 AM MR|337 »

thefunk
Forum Member

: 25

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #3 : October 01, 2007, 05:42:23 PM »

I was playing when it happened and I gotta agree you should just let it go. Takin is usually a no-bullshit kind of guy and you kept complaining about it when the map was over.

Heck I won't name names but when I was on nade/knife level there was a teammate taking pot shots at me at the start of the round, purposely taking down my HP so I had less chance of surviving. He stopped later on but you gotta let stuff like that go, it's just a game.

And LOL Mr leet regarding your comment on {VT}. Heck a while back when I used to play GG more often, one of those VT guys (tomato, carrot? can't remember) was claiming I hack. That's part of why I don't play GG as often - there just seems to be a lot more whining on GG than the regular pub, especially people new to the server (and some regs).
merciless
TE Members
Forum Member

Ming The Merciless!

« #4 : October 01, 2007, 11:18:04 PM »

I shoulda takin more pills for my depression and anger. The nub that killed me just pissed me off and I figured someone would care. O well. It's just like in real life. Who cares. :crybaby: wahwah!

MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #5 : October 01, 2007, 11:40:53 PM »

rofl!

:lol:

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #6 : October 02, 2007, 09:11:58 AM »

To be honest, If I was on nade round or in first place and some fucking asshat killed me I would fucking kick his ass in a heartbeat. New or not. Especially if I apologized for the tk in the first place.

I'm with ya merciless!!! But on the other hand, not much we can do about it now or even at that point, especially if is was just some random nub playing. Takin could have been a little more understanding and slayed the nub just to make you feel better. I would!!

:-D

Widow

fraggle 79

« #7 : October 02, 2007, 04:13:15 PM »

I woulda slayed the asshat, I hate that shit when it's done on purpose, which is usually obvious.
And remember the vote kick/ban I believe are still usable no?
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #8 : October 03, 2007, 06:55:53 AM »

vote kick/ban only works when there are no admins in the server.

Widow

merciless
TE Members
Forum Member

Ming The Merciless!

« #9 : October 10, 2007, 09:35:56 PM »

I'm glad to see some people are with me on this one(thanks Widow and Fraggle 79), But I did pull a whiner move and bitch a little much because I really didn't take my meds :headbang: :dontknow:

: [1]  
« previous next »
: