Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:25:36 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse?? (Moderator: Ender)
| | |-+  HELLO I WAS BANNED -- If you don't read this first I will smack you.
« previous next »
: [1]
: HELLO I WAS BANNED -- If you don't read this first I will smack you.  ( 1298 )
hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« : May 08, 2007, 06:06:19 PM »

In order to get your ban/abuse taken care of as quickly as possible and with loving care, please follow these steps:

1) Post in the proper section - if you were banned in the Gun Game Server, post in that subforum, etc. If you don't post in the right section I'll keep deleting your topic until you figure it out.
2) List time/date/map you were banned, the admin who banned you, and your steam ID. If I don't have this information and no admin steps up I can't do shit.
3) Say what happened WITHOUT an attitude. It's just a fucking game and we'll be more inclined to unban/help you if you're nice.
4) Use the "Protest a Ban" section at the following site:  bans.theelders.net  Make sure to fill out the form completely.

What will NOT get you unbanned:

1) If you are a dick
2) If you wait more than 2 weeks to report abuse/banning
3) If you are stupid and don't read this post

Rules all you idiots that post here should follow (INCLUDING Admins)

1) Don't fucking spam. I will delete your post.
2) Be professional. If you aren't I will delete your post

NAME CHANGE HACK BANS ARE 30 MINUTE TEMP BANS AND DO NOT REQUIRE THEIR OWN TOPIC.

Feel free to PM me if you have any other issues
« : June 19, 2009, 10:52:13 AM Video_Master »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: